Telehealth Mental Health And Addiction Services For Middlesex
To make our addiction and mental health services more accessible, The Counseling Center provides telehealth in Middlesex and surrounding areas. We do whatever we can to help our patients receive the persistent treatment they are in need of for drug or alcohol recovery and better mental health.
Find Exceptional Flexibility With Telehealth Therapy Services near Middlesex
The majority of our patients are benefited by a regular addiction and mental health treatment schedule. For numerous patients , missing sessions leaves holes in their therapy that puts them in jeopardy of an addiction relapse or a mental health crisis. To ensure all individuals receive the support they require, we offer telehealth addiction services in Middlesex.
All counseling sessions are available with the choice for telehealth . Before you begin therapy , advise us if attending in person is an issue. We’ll organize some of your sessions for telehealth to ensure you still receive the support you need from our mental health professionals directly to your phone. And if you typically attend group, family, or individual therapy on-site but won’t make it on occasion, let us know as soon as possible, and we can set up a camera and give you the chance to participate online.
Get All The Perks Of Telehealth In Middlesex
By utilizing our telehealth mental health appointments near Middlesex, you still get all the benefits of continual care:
- Access from your phone or through video conferencing
- Consistent support from therapists and fellow patients to help you stay sober
- No lapses in care when you’re still in jeopardy of a mental health crisis
- A carefully organized schedule to keep you on track
- Lower amounts of stress from attempting to work on-site sessions into your hectic life
- Less time away from your family members during the week
- Less delays getting important medications adjusted or refilled
Find Help For Addiction or Mental Health Today
Whenever you’re fighting a substance use or mental health disorder, you can get help. All you have to do is contact us at 732-629-9510 or send in the following form, and one of our team members will respond immediately. We answer irregardless of the time or day. Our staff is ready for you now.