Bipolar Disorder Treatment Near Middlesex
It’s challenging to get the most out of life if you are battling the peaks and valleys of bipolar disorder. But you don’t have to struggle on your own. The Counseling Center provides skilled bipolar disorder treatment near Middlesex for adolescents and adults who need help handling their condition and discovering how to live with it. If you would like to regain control of your life, call us at 732-629-9510, and we’ll begin to customize a plan so you are able to handle your bipolar disorder.
What Is Bipolar Disorder?
Bipolar disorder is a mental health condition. When you suffer from bipolar disorder, you undergo severe mood fluctuations between emotional highs referred to as mania or hypomania episodes and emotional lows called depressive stages. These extreme mood shifts can influence your energy levels, sleep habits, decision making, and daily activities. You may have increased energy to the point of nervousness, making it difficult to fall asleep, concentrate, or make wise decisions over the course of a manic or hypomanic phase. Then during depressive periods, you might feel sad or isolated, lack interest in regular activities, have changes in eating and sleeping patterns, and even feel thoughts of suicide.
There are different forms of bipolar and related disorders. Here are some of the most frequently experienced
- Bipolar 1 disorder: You’ve experienced at least one manic phase that lasted longer than seven days and possibly depressive periods as well.
- Bipolar 2 disorder: You’ve experienced no less than one depressive period and hypomania symptoms for a minimum of four days.
- Cyclothymic disorder: You’ve experienced both hypomanic and depressive phases for at least two years, or your symptoms aren’t severe enough to classify as bipolar 1 or 2.
No matter your bipolar disorder, coping with this condition is challenging, and you have a right to professional help. Our bipolar treatment center near Middlesex gives you a welcoming space where you are able to receive bipolar treatment from trained mental health practitioners. There is no “cure” for bipolar disorders, but we can help you deal with your symptoms and learn how to move forward in life with bipolar. Contact us at 732-629-9510 today to schedule an evaluation and start looking into your treatment goals.
How Does The Counseling Center Treat Bipolar Disorder?
We have a good understanding of how bipolar disorders affect every facet of your life. We provide skilled bipolar treatment near Middlesex to help you manage your bipolar disorder and go about life the way you want. You have a right to competent mental health services, and we are glad to accommodate you for whatever length of time you require.
The Counseling Center takes a two-tiered approach to bipolar disorder, addressing it with both medication and therapy sessions. When you call us about bipolar disorder treatment, we’ll get started by scheduling an assessment of your symptoms and medical background. After we have a thorough understanding of your exact needs, we’ll give you you a personal plan of care that utilizes evidence-based treatment approaches.
Bipolar Disorder Medication For Controlling Symptoms
Bipolar disorders are best controlled with medications that help balance mood. They can prevent the intense mood shifts you experience with bipolar and, by doing so, the repercussions of those ups and downs. While it can require some exploration to find the right medication and dosage level, our skilled technicians will partner with you the entire time to decide what works for you and make adjustments as necessary.
Bipolar Disorder Therapy Near Middlesex
Overcoming your bipolar disorder also necessitates therapy and reflection. Exploring your feelings with a skilled therapist will help you sort through the range of emotions and triggers of your disorder, so you can develop positive coping strategies. Therapy paired with the right medication can help you regain control of your life and live the way you want without your disorder getting in the way.
Our specialists employ several forms of bipolar therapy near Middlesex. The types of therapy you get will depend on your unique plan of care but may consist of:
- Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) to alter negative patterns of behavior and thinking stemming from depressive phases
- Dialectical behavioral therapy (DBT) to cultivate positive ways to manage the upsetting emotions common with bipolar disorder
- Motivational interviewing to find internal motivation for working on healthy habits to make your life better
- Trauma-informed therapy to address how traumatic incidents have played a role in your bipolar disorder
Why Enter Our Bipolar Disorder Treatment Center Near Middlesex?
Expert treatment is the most advantageous way to address bipolar disorder so that you can lead a fulfilling life. The Counseling Center strives to present a protected environment where you feel relaxed undergoing treatment from our caring staff. We know you’ll be most successful managing your bipolar disorder when you get first-rate care in all aspects of treatment. That’s why we provide top-notch care with things like
- Qualified, skilled therapists and clinicians
- Verified medical and psychotherapy treatment for bipolar disorders
- Support tailored to your needs
- Multiple levels of mental health care
- Easy-to-find location near Middlesex
- Flexible schedules with telehealth sessions available
- Majority of insurance coverages accepted
- Professional care for co-occurring alcohol or drug use disorders
Start Bipolar Disorder Treatment Near Middlesex
If bipolar disorder is affecting your life, assistance is here for you today. Contact us at The Counseling Center at Middlesex at 732-629-9510 or complete the following form, and we will answer promptly to speak with you about bipolar treatment and our range of services. Reach out to us at any time, and we will answer you.