Anxiety Disorder Treatment Near Middlesex
Everyone feels anxious once in a while, but if anxiety is affecting your daily routine, you might have an anxiety disorder. The Counseling Center can help with compassionate anxiety disorder treatment near Middlesex. Our complete therapy, anti-anxiety medication, and health services will allow you to take charge of your anxiety so you feel confident and more like the person you want to be.
What Is Anxiety Disorder?
Anxiety is a mental health condition that’s distinguished by intense or inescapable nervousness, fear, and worry about routine things. If you have anxiety, you may get unexplainably distressed over routine activities and unable to cope with insignificant stressors. These emotions make it hard to appreciate life on a day-to-day basis. Some anxiety disorders cause fear of specific things, like interacting with others or stepping out into public spaces. Generalized anxiety disorder results in overwhelming worry over regular things, or has no specified instigator.
There are many symptoms of anxiety disorders. Some established ones include:
- Feeling restless, tense, or fearful for no apparent reason
- Feeling a sense of impending doom, danger, or panic with no logical explanation
- Panic attacks
- Trouble sleeping
- Subpar concentration
- Intrusive, worrying thoughts
- Gastrointestinal complaints
- Elevated heart rate
- Excess shaking
- Abnormal sweating
- Weakness or fatigue
- A compulsion to avoid your anxiety triggers
- Inability or difficulty to manage worry
It’s difficult to live a joyful, prosperous life when anxiety is blocking your way forward. If you are suffering from an anxiety disorder, call The Counseling Center at Middlesex at 732-629-9510 and we’ll schedule an appraisal immediately. Our skilled clinicians are ready to help you get better and lead your life to its fullest.
What Is The The Counseling Center Approach To Treating Anxiety?
The time is now to get professional support if your anxiety is detrimentally impacting your life. The Counseling Center strives to help you move forward and find enjoyment in life in spite of anxiety by providing compassionate anxiety treatment near Middlesex.
We treat anxiety with individualized care. When you get to our anxiety treatment center near Middlesex, we’ll conduct an evaluation to understand your medical history and symptoms. From there, we’ll craft a personal care plan. Our skilled clinicians will customize evidence-based treatment methods to address your particular needs and objectives.
Skilled Anxiety Therapy Near Middlesex
There isn’t a traditional “cure” for anxiety, but we are able to help you get control of your anxiety with therapy and medication. Our licensed therapists utilize several forms of anxiety therapy near Middlesex, like:
- Cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) to change harmful patterns in how you think and act
- Dialectical behavioral therapy (DBT) to help you figure out how to cope with negative emotions
- Trauma-informed therapy to understand the connection between anxiety and trauma
- Motivational interviewing to boost your internal motivation for improving your life
Within therapy, you’ll learn how to change patterns of thought that cause anxiety, develop mindfulness skills, and understand underlying trauma. Talking through your feelings and practicing constructive coping strategies can lessen your anxiety and help you manage those feelings in your everyday life.
Safety-Focused Medical Treatment For Anxiety
Our clinicians are also able to prescribe anti-anxiety meds and other drugs for mitigating anxiety symptoms. Therapy and medication are an effective pairing in fighting anxiety and helping you feel more balanced. We partner with you to figure out a medication and dosage that is safe but effective. We also frequently communicate with you to handle adverse side effects or modify treatment as required.
Why Come To Our Anxiety Treatment Center Near Middlesex?
Everyone quality mental health services, and that’s exactly what you’ll receive at The Counseling Center. Our goal is to help you manage your anxiety so you may achieve the things you want to do. Each facet of our services is designed with your requirements and goals in mind. To promote success, we supply the best care possible with things such as
- Licensed, experienced therapists and clinicians
- Evidence-based therapy and medical treatments
- Different stages of mental health care
- Individualized care plans
- Centrally located anxiety treatment center in Middlesex
- Versatile scheduling, including telehealth sessions
- The majority of major insurance plans accepted
- Skilled care for co-occurring substance use disorders
- Empathetic, dignified care
Start Your Anxiety Therapy Near Middlesex
If anxiety is holding you back, assistance is here for you. Call The Counseling Center at 732-629-9510 or submit the following form, and someone will answer right away to discuss treatment at our anxiety treatment center near Middlesex. We answer 24 hours a day, all year long.